3-Day Itinerary at Sagada





I've already discussed on my previous blog entries almost everything you need to know about Sagada: from a place to stay to a place to eat as well as must see places and must do activities. 
Yet, I want to give you my recommended itinerary for Sagada. Take note, this was not the schedule I had during my trip.I made this one because I think the one I had was a bit enervating and exhausting especially if you lack sleep. Then again, I enjoyed it so much.
Nevertheless, below is my suggested 3 day itinerary for Sagada. Rest assured that this schedule has enough room for rest and adequate time to roam around the vicinity. 





DAY 1
Supposed that you're at Sagada by morning. I highly recommend that you first tour on places that does not require you to exert so much energy. Why? First because you've traveled for long hours and I am sure you lack proper sleep. Second because you need that much energy for more strenuous activities for the following days.
So start with the tourist spots just within the municipal center.
Morning 
Surely, you can finish visiting the enumerated places in a short period of time. The only tiring part is the few steps up from the Sagada Hanging Coffins. Yet.it is not really challenging.
Sagada Weaving



St. Mary the Virgin Church


Sagada Public Cemetery


Sagada Hanging Coffins


Afternoon 
After you had your lunch you may visit the Sagada Museum located just across the Municipal Town Hall. 
Then you have all the time to roam the locale.Seriously, you're stay at Sagada will be more enjoyable if you walk around the community.
Oh and please! Take this opportunity to rest to prepare yourself for some strenuous activities.


DAY 2
Here comes your second day. Now that you had yourself recharged. You are now ready for some sweat. 
Morning  
I advise that you start your trek to Bomod-ok Falls during the morning so the heat from the sun would not be that draining.
Bomod-Ok Falls





Afternoon
Just take a rest! Take it from me. Hours of trekking can consume you worse it can also make your body shout into pain.

DAY 3
As they say it, save the best for last.Conquering the caves of Sagada may seem challenging at first but with a bit of perseverance and caution anyone can do it.
If you're such a thrill seeker you may take the cave connection  from Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing cave yet if you just want to try out spelunking you may just want to take the Sumaguing cave alone.
Sumaguing Cave


Have you been to Sagada?Do you want to share your unforgettable experience in this place? Share us your stories at the comment section below.

Comments