3 Reasons to Visit Bato Springs Resort




Situated at the heart of San Pablo Laguna,Bato Springs Resort,is the perfect place to check out if you're looking for a tranquil place to have a dip.
The resort is a family-owned business of one of my closest friend from college. Thus, I would always have the chance to visit this place every once in a while.
So here are the reasons why you should include Bato Springs Resort as part of your vacation bucket list.


1. Close to Nature 
Indeed, Bato Springs Resort is located at the heart of the City of San Pablo Laguna but don’t let its address fool you. The location is just nearby the foothill of Mt. Banahaw  hence it is fortunate enough to be graced with a wide range of flora. 


Since the place is blessed with a vast land of greenery, the air is always cool and refreshing. 
For instance,whenever, I visit the place I can always feel the cool puff of the wind embracing and caressing my skin.Also, at night the breeze will get even colder to the extent that I would always feel that I am freezing. 
Adding up, having a glimpse of the foliage on the surroundings tends to bring me an invigorating and exhilarating vibe. 
2. Natural Water  
The full stretch of the resort’s streamline is a dugout and since the location of the resort is near Mt. Banahaw, the water running from the man-made streamline came from the said mountain. It is believed that the waters from Mt. Banahaw has a healing effect that various mountaineers and even devotees of miracles from all over the world would take the challenge of climbing up its rugged slope just to experience the marvels of its waters. 
Like for instance, whenever I have the chance to plunge on the cool and pristine flowing waters of Bato Springs Resort, I can feel that all of my tensions and anxieties are gone. I may sound exaggerating but believe me having a dip in their pool will make you feel a sensation of tranquility. 



3. Affordable rates  
If you will visit the place you only have to pay for a reasonable amount of entrance fee and you can get to experience a whole day of swimming in their pools. 
Also, you can rent their picnic cottages or get rooms depending on your preference. They have air-conditioned and non air-conditioned rooms. They also have rooms that can accommodate as plenty as 20 pax. 
For further details of rates and reservations you may visit their official facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/batospringsresort 




Bato Springs Resort | expressionsandespresso@blogspot.com
Photo from Bato Springs Resorts Official Facebook Fan Page 

We value relaxation because it benefits our physical and mental health and helps us re-energize our selves.Hence, I highly recommend to visit Bato Springs Resort and have that wonderful escape.
Don't forget to leave your thoughts on the comment section.

Comments

  1. The place looks breathtaking especially the falls. I have never been to Laguna and discovering this makes me want to bring my family there some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bato Springs Rseort looks great, I've never been to San Pablo, Laguna and maybe it's high time I visit with my family. My kids are going to love it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunning beauty of nature! This is a great place to escape from an exhausting & polluted city of Metro Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks nice! It's a perfect place for my family to visit this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cool water from Bato Springs! We visited that place two years ago and we are actually planning to go back the first week of June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang mga kababaihan at mga ginoo at matatanda ay maaaring mag-aplay para sa aming donor program kung saan ang mga donor na may kanilang DONOR CERTIFICATE ay maaaring mag-donate at makakuha ng gantimpala para sa pagliligtas ng isang buhay

    Binibigyan namin ang aming mga donor ng $1187000 para sa bato

    Ang donor na handang mag-abuloy ng iba pang mga organ ay maaari ding tukuyin....

    Makipag-ugnayan sa doctodrsimonponcemd@gmail.com
    Para sa karagdagang impormasyon..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment